The CHSS Operations Committee is responsible, for the following objectives:
- review CHSS’s overall performance;
- review progress on the resolution of issues raised by the CHSS Contract Executive and the Customer Contract Executive;
- provide a strategic outlook for the Customer’s Service requirements;
- attempt to resolve, or designate individuals to attempt to resolve, any disputes or disagreements;
- make decisions regarding proposed changes with respect to the Services; and
- establish, review and amend Service Levels and other related matter.
Membership: The CHSS Operations Committee consists of four (4) CHSS representatives, and Material Management Directors, Managers or delegates from each Member Hospital. The chair is the CHSS Sourcing Manager. Each party has one vote. All decisions of the Operations Committee are made by consensus of all members present at the meeting of the Operations Committee.
Operations Committee PDF Last Updated: 14/06/2018